The Mid-Atlantic Blog

December 16, 2005

And Now, An Intermission

Well, this has been an interesting week. I started this blog a week ago as a kind of proof of concept, to see whether I would enjoy the exercise, and whether I'd find something useful and interesting to say.

In that time I've seen traffic steadily increase (especially thanks to a link and a kind comment from Albion's Seedlings, a blog which is always worth a visit). Return traffic has picked up too. I hope that this means that a few people out there have found what I've done so far of some interest. I've certainly enjoyed it, and it has already helped me think out the issues I've covered more clearly for myself.

At the end of this week, though I'm leaving for Christmas... almost three weeks with family and friends. There is snow on the ground already at the Mid-Atlantic Family retreat, and soon I'll be sitting in front of the fire nursing a large Scotch while I look out at the garden. This means that I'll be out of range of a PC for most of the time till the start of January. Posting will therefore be light, and I'll be turning comments to "moderated" for the duration.

Despite this I hope you'll have a look at the content below. Please come back again in the New Year, subscribe to the Atom feed to the right, or bookmark this site. Drop me an email with suggestions for things that could be done better, or with blogs that I should add to the blogroll. And if you have a blog yourself, then of course links are always welcome.

All that remains for me to do is to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Thanks for dropping by.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home