The Mid-Atlantic Blog

December 10, 2005

Tory Expectations

An excellent piece in the Telegraph by Vicki Woods outlining what I think is a common view amongst the mass of Conservative inclined voters.

I think it's freedom I'm hoping for from young Dave Cameron. Freedom from loony-Labour, Soviet-style, statist bureaucratic bits of nonsense such as this. I think he should give us all a break. Knock back some mulled wine. Stop fretting about his policy/non-policy options on the Today programme and in the public prints, and settle back with his kitchen cabinet of bright young hopefuls to unpick the past 10 years.

Yup. Personally, I'm quite interested in the policy options. But let's not kid ourselves that everyone is. They just want a bit of freedom back.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home