The Mid-Atlantic Blog

February 05, 2006

Now This Is A REAL Sport

The description in the first para says it all...

rocket-powered airplanes racing around a 2-mile-wide, 5,000-foot-high racetrack,blasting out 10-foot-long flames

And I notice that they are still looking for other venues for the inaugural season. If only one of the UK venues would bid...

Sorry. I have to repeat that again.

Rocket powered airplanes blasting out 10 foot long flames.

What's not to like?

Of course, the Health & Safety Executive would no doubt have something to say about it. As would noise campaigners. As would the usual League of Panty-Waisted Protestors Against All Things Right And Good.

I think I'd better go have a little lie down now. I've come over all Clarkson.

(Hat tip: Slashdot)
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home